Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stage of Enlightenment

Have you ever had one of those moments of "pure genius"? Others call this an epiphany, however, today I had a stroke of what I'd like to call (and previously stated) "pure genius". First I'll let you in on some events. March 7th, 2009 I got married to my wonderful husband Preston. Of course when you get married and are now in fact a "newly wed" everything is supposed to be magical. Well if this is you and you have been married for forever stop reading this, you disgust me. This doesn't mean that my marriage with Preston isn't absolutley wonderful it just means that we haven't been hit over the head with the "everything is perfect" stick. Anyways! After being in love with my super hot hubby for about 4 months, what a perfect time to find that I was pregnant! YAY! Now I am 11 weeks prego and feel irritable and as sexy as a cow in a bikini. So, naturally, I am irritable and cranky and usually puking in a bucket. (Today was a great day because this was not the case) -HAPPY DAY! Anyways, I came home today from a job interview and figured that I could blog about modest fashion. I am sick of digging myself into a pit of hell with my hard working husband deserving better than me. So this is my stand and my pure genius plan: I am going to make myself the person I want to be while giving tips to others that I have absolutely no expertise in other than my eyesight. If I like it I will find ways to look my best, I am sick of looking in magazines and watching on television the perfect bodies that get to wear everything they want and look good in it. So I have been searching for modest fashions by those who we hate but secretly love what they are wearing. This is my goal. Good luck me!

No comments:

Post a Comment