Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay first today, my butt almost got frozen off with 3 degree weather - ya ya "some places are negative degree so I shouldn't complain". Well this is my blog so I can complain as much as I want. Speaking of complaining- here's some more of it today I had to go to a Rheumologist and he said I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. SUCK! And of course being a Blackford I need to do some extra research to make sure that the Dr. I am seeing isn't a complete incompetent "wants to get on to the next patient and get home" Dr. And yes this all came from my very opinionated (but love her to death) sister Becca. So now I have to go hunt down all my information to make sure that everything they said is correct. It damn better be the correct information cause he gave me four (4) quatro PAIN-FUL shots right in my joints in my shoulders and now I can't move without severe pain. More complaining! I haven't been able to sleep very well at all! Lovely pregnancy.... 6 months now 3 to go and seriously can't wait! OH! And I am having a baby girl! Ya-pretty stoked. Anyways!!!!! I'll be done with my pity party and if you want to join me, you can always text or call me. :) Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment