Friday, January 8, 2010

It is time...

So I was officially diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, as I have said previously in a different post, and I have decided not to let that quack of a "Dr." put me down. I have been doing my own studies on it and I think I have a really good chance of leading a semi pain free normal life. I will just have to be really picky about what I let into my body and what I do for exercise EVERYDAY. So pretty much I think it's Heavenly Fathers way of saying " Annie get off your butt and be awesome!" Ya, I'm taking this as a diagnoses of " your going to have to be sexy for the rest of your life." YUP! Much better way of looking at it. OH and IMPORTANT!!!!!!! So eating out is what pretty much caused all this- so BE CAREFUL! I had a huge intake of Omega-6 fatty acids and that can cause autoimmune deficiencies. So before you go out to eat for everyday of the week... consider what you might be doing to your body. Just a thought.... Let me know if any of you have any information on R.A. I would love to hear about it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie! I heard you had a blog-- I do too. Now I can follow you! Glad to hear you are taking good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete