Friday, January 13, 2012

Start off to this adventure of getting better...

Well, not only am I trying to get rid of Arthritis , but also I am trying to get better before my wonderful hunky husband ships off for basic training with the Air force. He took the ASVAB yesterday and got a 93! Which is the highest percentage for the air force. I am ooberly proud of him! However, when he leaves I am going to be in charge of EVERYTHING around here and will have to have strength (which I currently have none of-like can't open a lid to yogurt none of) and be able to do be mom and dad all wrapped into one! Seriously single parents are amazing! I prefer both parents but hey some of us have no choice right? ANYWHO! So in celebration of Preston's amazing scores we kind of had a party....chocolate chip cookies dipped in mild, sparkling cider, and Papa Johns garlic chicken pizza! Not only that but I splurged my self for lunch with a quesadilla (originally for my daughter but she wouldn't eat it), a taco and a burrito and caramel empanada all from taco bell. Now this is not how I eat everyday, my state of mind was this; get off of soda. SO, for me, getting off of soda is crazy hard! So I thought to myself, if I load up on fatty everythings except for soda, then I am still going somewhere with my goal. Ya. Btw I don't consider sparkling cider as soda because it is 100% juice. And I don't drink it all the time. SO to that, I have been soda-free for 2 whole days and I am drinking a load of water and herbal teas.
I am 147 pounds (or I was before the taco crazy day) and am only going to weigh myself every week. And also do a video diary every week as well. But hopefully I will be able to document accurately what I am going through to become healthy once more. 4 months is my goal with my supplements and crazy strict diet. That is from start date of now...over soda addiction and sick of junk food. Though I will always be honest about what I eat because I'm a real human being that is struggles with self discipline...a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment